Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Story of Love pt.2

So, the next day after I returned home from NY. Jared and I were texting, it was January 5th, and I said " i am committed to getting to know you" and he said " i am committed to getting to know you, i guess its official?" " will you be me girlfriend?" and yes he said "me" instead of "my" haha. I was without words, I couldnt believe that I was about to have a boyfriend, and a good one at that. I had no idea that day would change my life forever. I was Jared's girlfriend. . except for one MINOR detail. He had to ask my father for permission to date me, call it old school, or retarted. . I think its pretty amazing and very respectful. Thankfully Jared comes from basically the same background as I do, and asking my father wasnt totally bizzare to him. So he called my father the next day January 6th, and obviously my dad said yes. It was really strange that he did say yes actually, my dad is a nazi when it comes to boys. He usually is very protective and says no at first, but he knew, just like i did, that Jared was special!

OH OH, another cool thing is that, that monday that I met him I was supposed to go back home because my boss needed my back for work, but monday morning she called and said I could stay an extra week, I was bummed at the time because I needed that money for bills, little did I know I would meet Jared THAT very night. On top of that when I got home from NY, i had missed a week of work and had bills mind you, when i got home my bills were PAID! NO LIE. . . you're probably just as shocked as I was, but someone had annonomously paid my bills. How cool is God? VERY!!

So January 6th, 2010 is our ONE YEAR! It has been the fastest most crazy year of my life, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Jared. I cannot believe I finally met the boy I had been praying for even when I was 10 years old. :) I found my one true love. I would say Im pretty lucky, some people never find true love, and thats a sad thing!

I pray everyday that everyone who doesnt know what it feels like to be in love, feels it someday. I want everyone to have what I have with Jared. :) It truly is a feeling you cannot describe and you have to just experience it for yourself.

So its almost been a year, and we have definitely had our ups and downs, I mean what couple doesnt? When we first started dating we really didnt fight or anything, and I thought that meant we were a great couple, boy was I dumb. You are supposed to fight. Those couples who say they never fight are either lying, or they are not in a true and honest relationship. When you take 2 completely different people and put them into a relationship, you are going to have some conflicts. It what you do with those conflicts that will form you as a couple. How will you let those fights form you? Will you let it make you stronger? Or tear you down?

I have much more to say on this subject, duh! But I have singing practice now. Ill be back to write more at a later time.

til next time. . . Jaci

No comments:

Post a Comment