Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mothers & Daughters

So this morning I woke up to my mother and sister yelling back and forth at each other. I hate when I wake up to this. My mother and sister are so different and it usually causes them to fight. My sister is a very strong and bold individual, she doesnt take crap from anyone, and really only does what she wants. She is a good fighter, but a good lover as well. She easily takes advantage of people just because of her personality alone. On the other hand, my mother is the most selfless person I know. She always does everything for everyone. She is the glue to our house, and although I am upset with her right now, I really dont have anything too negative to say about her, but since she is such a strong lover, she too is a strong fighter. So as you see we have some complicated personalities here, as many of your houses probably do to. All I can say is that at the end of the day you know that you love each other, and although you fight really really hard, and cut each other down and say things you may not mean, you love way harder! So if you are struggling today with a family problem, just know that you are not alone, and that if you just take a deep breath and realize that you love each other beyond words, maybe you can sit down and work things out. Whether you are wrong, or they are wrong, you both love each other and want the best for each other in the end, so skip the fighting and go to the loving.

til next time. . . Jaci

No comments:

Post a Comment