Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Starting out

My name is Jaci. I am 21. I have been a writer at heart for most of my life, and I have written poems, started to write a few books, and I just really have a lot to say. I recently heard about blogging ( I know what you're thinking, where has she been? under a rock?). But I thought it would be a cool thing to do seeing as I have many opinions and love to write, and inspire and dream. So starting out I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself, and my stand on things.

I was born and raised in a christian home. We went to church every sunday, bascially every day the church doors were open, we were there. I come from a family of 6. I am the oldest of 4, there is my sister Kati who is 20, brother Josh, 18, and brother Matt, 15. My parents are still together, and have been married almost 24 years I believe ( dont quote me on that). We grew up hearing about God, and having good morals instilled in us. We lived in foxboro massachusetts for a good chunk of our childhood, until my parents decided we would be moving to a little town called Lakemont NY. I was 13 when we moved. We began working for a group home for troubled teenagers, and that is where we would remain until I was 18. It was interesting to say the least, Ill get more into that at a later blog. My parents resigned from there about 3 years ago. At that time I was graduated from highschool and decided to move out and back to foxboro where I had grown up. I lived there for 2 years, and now I am back home, and bored as ever. I am a jr @ keuka college, and I love it there, but seeing as we are on break for 2 months, I wanted to keep myself busy. So blogging seemed like the answer.

I will be posting new blogs as often as I can, or as new things come up. This is really for my entertainment, so if you enjoy my writings, I look at it as a bonus.

til next time . . . Jaci

No comments:

Post a Comment